- Both rest and motion are relative terms and there is nothing like absolute rest or absolute motion.
- Position or state of motion of a body may appear different in different frame of reference i.e., an object at rest in one frame of reference might appear to be in motion in another frame of reference.
- Newton's first law of motion also known as law if inertia does not always holds for all frame of reference and the frames in which this law holds good are called inertial frames of reference.
- Inertial frames of reference are non-accelerating frames this means that either they are fixed or move with constant velocity.
- Non-inertial frames are the frames in which newton's law of inertia does not holds true.
- Rotating and acceleration frame of references falls in the category of non inertial frames.
- In this frame acceleration is caused by fictitious or pseudo forces.
Inertial and non inertial frames
at 10:34:00 PM
Class 9 physics notes on chapter motion is now available at the following link CLASS 9 MOTION NOTES (FULL LENGTH)
Question1: A charge Q is divided in two parts q and Q - q separated by a distance R. If force between the two charges is maximum, find the ...
Coherent sources are those sources of light which emit continous light waves of same wavelength , same frequency and are in same phase or h...
Our New Free physics ebooks (pdfs) are available at this link . Hope you lile them.
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement (Periods 10) Physics: Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society...
ADVANTAGES The generation of A.C. is cheaper than that of D.C. A.C. machines are simple , robust and do mot require much attention for the...
Hi all here in this article i am giving some tips and tricks to solve problems in mechanics. To master problem solving skill you need to pra...
1.A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x i...
Unit I: Electrostatics (Periods 25) Electric charges and their conservation. Coulomb’s law – force between two point charges, forces betwee...
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books . My answer ...