- For AIPMT test physics is one of the subject to prepare along with Biology and Chemistry. Physics for AIPMT and pre-med examination is usually easy in comparison to that of IITJEE and AIEEE.
- If you have a grip over the concepts of physics then you should work on the speed and accuracy with which you attempt questions in this section.
- This speed and accuracy for attempting questions in physics comes with an experience.
- Students should use NCERT books for their preparation as these books are very clear in concepts and negligible amount of mathematics is required to understand these books.
- You could buy MCQ books by various authors available in market or you could also take simulated online test series to check your speed and accuracy.
- Practice lots of problems to gain confidence in the subject.
- Most important topics in physics are mechanics and modern physics.
Preparing physics pre-medicalexams
at 10:46:00 PM
Class 9 physics notes on chapter motion is now available at the following link CLASS 9 MOTION NOTES (FULL LENGTH)
Question1: A charge Q is divided in two parts q and Q - q separated by a distance R. If force between the two charges is maximum, find the ...
Coherent sources are those sources of light which emit continous light waves of same wavelength , same frequency and are in same phase or h...
Our New Free physics ebooks (pdfs) are available at this link . Hope you lile them.
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement (Periods 10) Physics: Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society...
ADVANTAGES The generation of A.C. is cheaper than that of D.C. A.C. machines are simple , robust and do mot require much attention for the...
Hi all here in this article i am giving some tips and tricks to solve problems in mechanics. To master problem solving skill you need to pra...
1.A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x i...
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books . My answer ...
Unit I: Electrostatics (Periods 25) Electric charges and their conservation. Coulomb’s law – force between two point charges, forces betwee...