1. A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x is proportional to
(d) loge x
2. Which of the following statements is false for a particle moving in a circle with a constant angular speed.
(a) The velocity vector is tangent to the circle
(b) the acceleration vector is tangent to the circle
(c) the acceleration vector points to the centre of the circle
(d) the velocity and acceleration vectors are perpandicular to each other
3. If A × B = B × A, then angle between both the vectors is
4. A ball is released from top of the tower of hight h m. It takes t sec. to reach the ground. What is the position of ball in T/3 sec.
(a) h/9 m from the ground
(b) 7h/9 m from the ground
(c) 8h/9 m from the ground
(d) 17h/18 m from the ground
5. A machine gun fires a bullet of mass 40g with a velocity 1200 m/s. the man holding it can exert a maximum force 144 N on the gun. How many bullets can he fire per second at the most.
Class 9 physics notes on chapter motion is now available at the following link CLASS 9 MOTION NOTES (FULL LENGTH)
Question1: A charge Q is divided in two parts q and Q - q separated by a distance R. If force between the two charges is maximum, find the ...
Coherent sources are those sources of light which emit continous light waves of same wavelength , same frequency and are in same phase or h...
Our New Free physics ebooks (pdfs) are available at this link . Hope you lile them.
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement (Periods 10) Physics: Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society...
ADVANTAGES The generation of A.C. is cheaper than that of D.C. A.C. machines are simple , robust and do mot require much attention for the...
Hi all here in this article i am giving some tips and tricks to solve problems in mechanics. To master problem solving skill you need to pra...
1.A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x i...
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books . My answer ...
Unit I: Electrostatics (Periods 25) Electric charges and their conservation. Coulomb’s law – force between two point charges, forces betwee...