Solve Force and motion problems easily
(1) First read the problem carefully.
(2) Determine which type of force is exerted in the system and where it is exertwd.
(3) See whether Newton's law of motion are applicable for the particular system or not i.e., see wherher frame of referance you are working with is inertial or non-inertial frame of refrence.
(4) Determine the system of units you have to use to solve a problem. If physical quantities in the question are given in different units then convert them to a convinent unit you want to work with generally S.I. system of unit is used in our text books.
(5) See if frictional forces are acting on the system if yes then take them into account.
(6) While taking care of friction forces see if they are static or kinetic in nature and accordingly work with them.
(6) Look for the direction of the frictional forces.
So keeping these simple points in mind you can solve force and motion problems easily
Class 9 physics notes on chapter motion is now available at the following link CLASS 9 MOTION NOTES (FULL LENGTH)
Question1: A charge Q is divided in two parts q and Q - q separated by a distance R. If force between the two charges is maximum, find the ...
Coherent sources are those sources of light which emit continous light waves of same wavelength , same frequency and are in same phase or h...
Our New Free physics ebooks (pdfs) are available at this link . Hope you lile them.
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement (Periods 10) Physics: Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society...
ADVANTAGES The generation of A.C. is cheaper than that of D.C. A.C. machines are simple , robust and do mot require much attention for the...
Hi all here in this article i am giving some tips and tricks to solve problems in mechanics. To master problem solving skill you need to pra...
1.A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x i...
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books . My answer ...
Unit I: Electrostatics (Periods 25) Electric charges and their conservation. Coulomb’s law – force between two point charges, forces betwee...