IITJEE 2009 Information
1.The IIT JEE for 2009 would be held for 12th April 2009
2. The JEE examination would be objective type and would contain 2 papers of 3 hours each Paper-1 would be held from 9 AM to 12 noon and the Paper-2 would be held from 2 PM to 5 PM.Each paper would have separate sections for Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics and would be designed to test comprehension,reasoning and analytical ability of the candidates.
3.This year the examination would be held for 12 IIT’s,IT-BHU Varanasi and ISMU Dhandbad.
AIIEE 2009 information
1. The eighth all India Engineering Entrance Examination will be held on 26th April,2009 all over India and abroad.
2 This is for admissions in B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B. Planning in various national level institutes like NIT’s,IIIT’s,Deemed Universities and government funded institutions and States like Haryana and Uttaranchal
3. This examination will be held in two parts viz B.E./B.Tech from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and for B.Arch./B. Planning from 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs.
4. Materials to be brought on the day of examination Admit Card and Ball Point Pen of good quality. For Aptitude Test in Architecture, the candidates are advised to bring their own Card Board, geometry box set, pencils,erasers and color pencils or crayons.
5. Rough work All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
Class 9 physics notes on chapter motion is now available at the following link CLASS 9 MOTION NOTES (FULL LENGTH)
Question1: A charge Q is divided in two parts q and Q - q separated by a distance R. If force between the two charges is maximum, find the ...
Coherent sources are those sources of light which emit continous light waves of same wavelength , same frequency and are in same phase or h...
Our New Free physics ebooks (pdfs) are available at this link . Hope you lile them.
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement (Periods 10) Physics: Scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society...
ADVANTAGES The generation of A.C. is cheaper than that of D.C. A.C. machines are simple , robust and do mot require much attention for the...
Hi all here in this article i am giving some tips and tricks to solve problems in mechanics. To master problem solving skill you need to pra...
1.A particle moves in a straight line with retardation proportional to its displacement. Its loss of kinetic energy for any displacement x i...
Unit I: Electrostatics (Periods 25) Electric charges and their conservation. Coulomb’s law – force between two point charges, forces betwee...
Many times i have had users ask me a question which book to opt between H.C Verma Concepts of physics and NCERT physics books . My answer ...