We present the First Physics Champion Contest
Physics Champion Contest-2
Winner will get stationary gift pack worth Rs 200.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 This contest is for all the students studying in 10th to 12th ,students preparing Engineering and Medical examination
2.There are 5 multiple choice questions.You have pick the correct choice ,send to us in Format given below
3.You will be choosen for lucky draw only when all the question are correct.
4. Winner will be choosen from the lucky draw from All those candidate who give all write answer
5. In the format given below,you have to also write the name of the friends who reffred you this site
There is lot of importance of this field.Let me explain that
Based on the data provided by you all,we will make a list like this
Candidate:No of times it is refrered
If that candidate has sent the entry for the contest and also if he qualifies for the lucky draw,then his name will be
entered in the lucky draw as many times as he was refrred.
So students you good chance of winning,if you reffred this site to more and more people
6 You have to send the answer and the information to the following mail address in following format
TO address: email@example.com
Subject:Physics Champion Contest-I
Mail address of Refrred by:
7 This contest is valid from 23 July 2008 to 15 June 2008.Winner will be announced on the site on 30 Sep 2008.
8.I will cover the cost of shipping. There is no cost to you.
Multiple choice question with one or more answer
1. A block of mass M is pulled along a horizontal friction surface by a rope of mass m. If a force P is applied at the free end of the rope, the force exerted by the rope on the block is
2.A spring balance is attached to the ceiling of a lift. A man hangs his bag on the spring and the spring reads 49 N, when the lift is stationary. If the lift moves downward with an acceleration of 5 m/s2, the reading of the spring balance will be
(A) 24 N
(B) 74 N
(C) 15 N
(D) 49 N
3. Which of the following functions represent a travelling wave
d. none of the above
4.There are two statement about Ideal gases
A. The Vrms of gas molecules depends on the mass of the gas molecule and the temperature
B. The Vrms is same for all the gases at the same temperature
which one of the following is correct
a. A and B both
b. A only
c B only
d. A and B both are incorrect
5. A particle moves in a straight line according to
Find the acceleration of the particle at displacement equal to zero